Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yanxili0205
Regular Visitor

Publish successful but web report not showing changes

Hi,

I have published my report to the power BI server succesfully. However, when I open the report in the server, the changes are not reflected. I have beening doing this for a while and it has worked. Suddenly, it stopped working. What's wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Bananenplant
Frequent Visitor

@yanxili0205 I have the same problem and unfortunately the solutions mentioned here dit not work for me. Did they work for you?

Ah, it worked now, if i save the report online (instead of in desktop version) the published report changes.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @yanxili0205,

When you said  "the changes are not reflected", did it mean you re-published the modified report to service to replace the original one while the report page kept the same as original? The network might cause some delay, please clear the cache of web browser and refresh the report page to see if the changes are reflected.

Or do you mean the data source is updated while the data displayed in report page in service is not changed? If so, what is your data source? Did you configure gateway and scheduled refresh for it?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
gooranga1
Power Participant
Power Participant

reset.PNG

Try pressing the Reset to Default button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.