Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ccarpent
Helper IV
Helper IV

Prompt user to read Terms & Conditions use policy before seeing the data/report

Hi

Do you know if it feasible or if there is scope within the PowerBI to setup a dashboard of sorts, or an opening page along the lines of a 'Terms & Conditions', once a user accepts those Terms and Conidtions they are then able see those reports/data within that app.  The actual result or acceptenace would need is logged for future refrence and for the next time the user vists that app(only needed once), so the report knows they have read our Terms & Conditions so they can now straight to the report.  My dataset contains restricted material, so a user needs to be aware of the reposnability when using this data.  For now I would send a link, a path to a pdf docuemnt, but it would be more complete if this functionality could be incorpoared into the report or app, so first time round to allow smooth running when a new user is added to view the app/dataset.  

I dont have access to a SQL database, I do howver have access to SharePoint, PowerAutomate and a few other O365 apps.

Any advise or suggestiosn welcome, many thanks

Chris Carpenter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PunchBird
Helper V
Helper V

You can create a pop up window with help of buttons, selections and bookmarks (see here how this works) and if a user accepts by clicking a button this can be logged via the Power Automate visual (see here how this functionality would work)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PunchBird
Helper V
Helper V

You can create a pop up window with help of buttons, selections and bookmarks (see here how this works) and if a user accepts by clicking a button this can be logged via the Power Automate visual (see here how this functionality would work)

Hi Could a use for what I need, thanks for the info.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.