Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Production Line Breakdowns Stacked Bar Chart for 24 Hours

Hi,

I need help for creating bar chart for production line breakdown. I have a data and I'm using only three columns. These columns are: BreakdownStart, BreakdownEnd and Duration. There are breakdowns for 24 hours for every machine and workcenter. For example a workcenter and also a machine can stop more than one in 24 hours in different times. In other time ranges machine works. Duration column shows the total duration for that time range for a breakdown. At this point, I need to create a stacked bar chart to show breakdowns and workin times. Bu it must be on the same bar chart as horizantal and on X-axis I need to put 24 hours values for a day. (for example: 00:00, 01:00, 13:00). Breakdowns must be red and working times must be green.

I've researched many forums and here, but I couldn't find any exact solution. Of course I've tried many techniques on Power bi but I couldn't create.

And finalyy I need to add some filters according to date, machine.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Example Bar Chart for Breakdowns and Working TimesExample Bar Chart for Breakdowns and Working Times

2 REPLIES 2
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The bar chart cannot use condition format, it can only use the legend to fill color, but the legend cannot be dynamic.

So I don't think we can make visual looks like the picture your posted by power bi build-in visual. To achieve your requirement, you can search the custom visual from here: https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/

If there is not what you want, you could create your own custom visual if is an experienced web developer.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-custom-visuals/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for information @v-lid-msft.

Have a nice day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.