Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with multi line chart

Hello Everyone,

beginner to PBI here.
I'm trying to create a line chart that shows multiple lines from different sources and calculations.
Within Excel I was able to realize this but with PBI it seems to be impossible, which should not be the case I guess.

The table for the main needed information looks like this:

ProjectCountryStatusScreening DateRandomization DateCount ScreeningsCount Randomizations
AGermanyRandomized12.12.201918.12.201911
APolandScreened13.12.2019 10
BGermanyRandomized13.12.201918.12.201911
BGermanyScreened17.12.2019 10

A graph is needed for Screening and Randomization over time where all randomized status means that they also count for screening status. Which means in the above case Project A and B have each 2 Screened and 1 Randomized
I managed to sum up per study and show in a graph per status but not in one graph for both status (Using the extra colum with count).
For me it seems to be the date which cause these problems.
I tried to connect to a Calendar table but this didn't work and the graph did not show sum of each dateat all.

I hope that someone has an idea how to solve this problem.

In an addtion step more lines need to be added such as planned Screenings over time form another table.

Glad to get feedback.

Best CAllme

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example. If possible please share a sample pbix file after removing sensitive information.
Thanks.
Proud to be a Datanaut My Recent Blog -Time Intelligence - Direct Query

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.