Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

LeandroZanqueta

Problem with the - single language

Hello everyone,
My name is Leandro and I'm from Brazil.
So .. I'm loving Microsoft PowerBi and all the possibilities, but I've found a problem with the installation.
In my office the application is in German and I don´t have idea how to make this change .... It seems to me that download comes in a single language why in my house I downloaded the portuguese version and I noticed that it also not possible to change. This Is correct? Is there anything I can do?
Please help me ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BetterCallFrank
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @LeandroZanqueta

by default the download will give you the language of your browser/OS.

You can always click "Erweiterte Downloadoptionen" on the german download page to get to a page where you can select the language to download

For the current version go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=45331

HTH,

Frank

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BetterCallFrank
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @LeandroZanqueta

by default the download will give you the language of your browser/OS.

You can always click "Erweiterte Downloadoptionen" on the german download page to get to a page where you can select the language to download

For the current version go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=45331

HTH,

Frank

Hi @BetterCallFrank, thank u for your message, but this is the problem... my network doesn't me permission for dowload other file. So i needed try change thing of this mode...
is it possible change the language after the instalation complete?

Thank you and see you later...

Hi @LeandroZanqueta,

is it possible change the language after the instalation complete?

No, it is not possible to do it currently. The only way to change the language in Power BI Desktop is to go back to the download page and download it in a different language.Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank you @v-ljerr-msft and @BetterCallFrank .

Unfortunately I discovered this in the worst way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.