Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with the map

As of today, when I publish a report with a map the points are no longer plotting correctly.  Most points are displayed in the top left corner of the map display, regardless of where I navigate to.

Capture.JPG

11 REPLIES 11
Eric_Sergerie
Advocate I
Advocate I

Any news on this one? We are having the same problem here and are presenting a report to exec team today.

Thanks,

It should be deployed by EOD today.

Any news about this one as this is still an issue?

Could you try now with the service and also with Feb update of Power BI Desktop?

Everything is fine now. Thanks.

Still having the problem by the way.

meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Thanks everyone for reporting this issue and our apologies . The fix will be rolled out to the production servers soon and your published reports should start working again. I will post a message once the fix is applied. So stay tuned.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have no nulls;  And have noticed the problem only occurs when I add an object to the legend.   It was working fine yesterday.  And also works fine in Power BI Desktop

Exact same issue here....was working fine till yesterday. The problem occurs when you add a field to the legend (in order to create Pie chart for each location).

Looks like the some update to virtual earth API has broken this!!!

meysun
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Do you have any null values in the location?. We noticed one issue and we are fixing it. The workaround would be to filter out the null values until the fix is applied

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

I have the same problem. No, I have no null values.

Everything plots correctly in the PBI Desktop but once you upload the same pbix file to PBI Online I get this...

Maps.png

Again works in the Desktop but not when uploaded to the service!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors