Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with some data in table or graphs

Hi all,

foto.PNG

AS you can see yellow part of the imagen, In my dataset, I have data from Jnin the imagen I have some data for two clients each client have different data for example. Client 825 only have data from January 2017 to February 2018 but as you can see in the blue part when I add to the  table a measure to calculate something I don't know why It is showing more results that I expect.

The measure that I'm adding is just a calculate like this :

NS content_ok = 1-((CALCULATE(COUNT(dataset_kpis'[content_ok]);FILTER(dataset_kpis';dataset_kpis'[content_ok]= "NO"))/COUNT(dataset_kpis'[content_ok])))

Is a normal behaivor or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous   i see what the problem is but i dont quite understand what is happening

I changed the calculation slightly

NS content_ok2 = divide(CALCULATE(count(test[content_ok]),'test'[content_ok]= "NO"),calculate(count(test[content_ok])))

the problem is this 1- divide(CALCULATE(count(test[content_ok]),'test'[content_ok]= "NO"),calculate(count(test[content_ok])))

the 1- brings back all the dates for that year.  

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vanessafvg  Here you have a link of my One drive with the example :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YPPLH11N7Q7_tjsrNaSrQk4zSPNbRB2O

As you can see in the two first tables , there is showing more dates that I have in my dataset. I hope you can help me with this example.

Thanks in Advance

@Anonymous   i see what the problem is but i dont quite understand what is happening

I changed the calculation slightly

NS content_ok2 = divide(CALCULATE(count(test[content_ok]),'test'[content_ok]= "NO"),calculate(count(test[content_ok])))

the problem is this 1- divide(CALCULATE(count(test[content_ok]),'test'[content_ok]= "NO"),calculate(count(test[content_ok])))

the 1- brings back all the dates for that year.  

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi any tip?

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous   its hard to understand what you are trying to do, what is your expected results, what are you trying to achieve?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, @vanessafvg  that I'm trying to understand is the reason why in the blue part of the picture is showing all this data. As you can see in the yellow part, in my dataset, only have dates from January 2017 to February 2018 and in the blue part is showing the hole 2017 and 2018.

@Anonymous  it would be very hard to say without seeing how you are join the data, can you share this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.