Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Problem with personal gateway yet!!!!!!!!

I have a problem with staff gatewya that is very damaging my project.

I have the gateway instaldo server where is the DW that is the source of application data, I soon at the gateway without a problem and it shows the online status on the server, however the portal of power bi to enter the schedule settings application of automatic charge is informed that no gateway is instlado the machine and that it should be installed, do the procedure that the portal requested, uninstall the gateway machine and install from the portal as recommended by the same but the problem seems still occurring .

I already created a new account with a different corporate email but the error continues to occur, do not know what else I can try to do to correct this error, already tried the support of Microsoft but they do not answer me and the microsoft support in Brazil is not getting help.

Who can help me thank

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vitexo87

Locally when you installed gateway did you configured it ie connected it to your DW ?

@ankitpatira

I not quite understand your question, but the gateway is installed and configured on my DW

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.