Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mateus_luzzi
Helper I
Helper I

Problem with Z index between shape and graphic

Hello, folks!

I'm in need of assistance

Since today, after updating PBI Desktop, I'm having trouble positioning a shape behind my graphic. I dont know why, but even if I choose the shape, go in FORMAT window, and choose to place it back/push it back, it wont! I do the same with the graphic, I pull it towards front but it wont go, it still stays behind my shape. I tried to delete and re create the shape, tried also to copy a shape that is correct (behind the graphic) but it also doesnt work!!!

Does somebody know how to fix it?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @mateus_luzzi ,

You can set the Z-order from "Selection" Pane:

selectionpane.PNG

You will just need to drag the objects below or above each other to set the z-order.

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @mateus_luzzi ,

You can set the Z-order from "Selection" Pane:

selectionpane.PNG

You will just need to drag the objects below or above each other to set the z-order.

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

Oh, it worked perfectly! I didnt know about this resource

Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.