Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sheik-Mishuk
Regular Visitor

Problem with Sankey Chart- All the Links are not highlighted when selected

Hi Mentors, If you see my below sankey chart, I have selected the Blue bar in the middle but few connections (both front and back) are not highlighted. I want to see all the connections are to be highlighted. How can I solve it?

SheikMishuk_0-1627985598554.png

5 REPLIES 5
Sheik-Mishuk
Regular Visitor

Mentioning to get some help @amitchandak@Greg_Deckler 

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Which Sankey visual is it, and does it allow you to toggle backloops?

Hi @lbendlin here is the link of the custom visual I used from appsource https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380777?tab=DetailsAndSupport

It is the most often used sankey chart in Power BI. I am not sure about what you mean as "Toggle Backloop". 

Regards

It's called "cycles displaying"  in this version

lbendlin_0-1628081321738.png

play with these settings. Personally I like the older Sankey visual better.

Hi @lbendlin , thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, this option doesn't provide the required solution. if you see the visual above, some of the links (both forward and backward) have not been highlighted with darker color when I selected that Blue bar in the middle. 
Can you please provide me the appsource link of the older Sankey chart that you experienced better?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors