Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with Bing map visualization

Good morning,

We have created a sales dashboard with Power BI which includes a map highlighting the amount of tenders requesting business in each country.

However, depending on the computer used, certain countries do not seem to work. For example, in 2018 we received 5 tenders including China, China is therefore yellow in the map on my computer. On another colleague's computer, China is grey with no information, as if the tender count was zero.

Does anyone have any experience of this or know how to check the Bing map settings?

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give.

Happy Friday everyone,

AGarino

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test using the Power BI desktop version:2.65.5313.1381 64-bit (December 2018). I cannot reproduce your issue here. Could you please update your desktop and republish the report to try again?

By the way, what is your browser then? I tried Chrome and Edge. No issue was found.

If your issue still occur, kindly share your pbix to me to test it by my side. Please upload your file to OneDrive and share the link here, if you don't have confidential data.

Or I suggest to open a support ticket for help If you are a pro user.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your quick reply.

The problem is with the Desktop version of Power BI, we are working on the means to publish securely internally. The problem is not with my computer however, I have done tests on the PC of 2 other colleagues and they have the same issue. The latest version of Power BI desktop is on all of our PCs, we all use Chrome and have Windows 7 Enterprise.  

I am not a pro user so I cannot open a ticket and unfortunately, the data is confidential (sales pipeline). Is there a way to send you the pbix privately? 

Kindest regards,

Aoife

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.