cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when importing dataflow using Power BI Desktop

Hi,

I need help with a problem that i'm having with importing data into Power BI Desktop. I am trying to import a dataflow build on Power BI Service/Online (Power Plataform). My dataflow have a unique entity/table - and the table has only two columns ("Date"; "Values"). Very simple.

When i try to import the table (from my dataflow) using Power BI Desktop (PBI Desktop), the table/entity doesn't show at PBI Desktop. Surprisely, when i delete/exclude the column that contains "Date" the table appears/shows at PBI Desktop and i import as dataflow.

dataflowdataflowentityentitytabletabledataflow importdataflow importthe table is hidden when it contais the "date" columnthe table is hidden when it contais the "date" column

I need help to resolve this problem.

P.S. When i import my table from local folder directly with PBI Desktop and edit with Power Query, it works fine (and i can import), but when i build it with dataflow in PBI online service (Power Plataform) it doesn't work.

Thks for all future comments!!

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Do you see the same problem when you make it a DateTime column?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors