Before, I used excel file which was always downloaded from our Sharepoint containing data regarding quality of production.
However, now I established a direct link to Sharepoint where we can directly fetch the data and connection from the Model view seems to be working well and everything matches the previous one.
The problem is in the fact that the filtering by date does not work. I used to filter by date with table which I build up from DAX code (date, date as integer, current week, current month, etc.) in addition my variables are correctly categorized (Date = date format, Amount of issues = Whole number with Sum per default).
Did anybody have a similar situation?
Id be happy to hear your experience and will be glad to provide more information in case needed.
First, you fetch the data from sharepoint directly, it is not "Direcr query", it is still "Import" like "I used excel file which was always downloaded from our Sharepoint containing data regarding quality of production".
Many thanks for your recommendations, however none worked out.
What I did try to do is to create dateasinteger to see if the connection would work, and it worked seamlessly. However, the problem stays since dateasinteger is text type of variable, and only dates and numbers can be continously charted on x-axis. I tried to repeat again the procedure as primarily planned, however does not work. All my dates are same format and I am really now confused.