Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

DividTorte
Regular Visitor

Prevent Filter Options from Cutting Off

Hi all!

I am having an issue with filter options cutting off in a dropdown (see screenshot) so that the user needs to hover over the text to read the entire selection. Is there a way to force the entire selection to show?

DividTorte_0-1664390408898.png

For example the options above should say:

139% and under

139% to 250%

250% to 400%

400%+

I would normally just make the filter itself wider, but there is so much going on on this tab that I don't have a lot of room to play with.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DividTorte 

After testing, even wrapping text does not achieve a line break effect, if you want to show the whole text and do not change the size of the visual, you can only do this by modifying the text font size:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1664414750071.png

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yueyunzh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DividTorte 

After testing, even wrapping text does not achieve a line break effect, if you want to show the whole text and do not change the size of the visual, you can only do this by modifying the text font size:

vyueyunzhmsft_0-1664414750071.png

Best Regards,

Aniya Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

johncolley
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @DividTorte , Unfortunately there are no text wrap options available for slicers. There may be a custom one that has an option but I am not aware of it. I think your only options would be to make the slicer wider or reduce the text size of the options. 

If this answer solves your problem please mark it as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.