Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

airwolf39
Helper V
Helper V

Preserve Shift-Click filter while using a button?

Hi guys,

One of my favorite things about Power BI is the ability to shift-click a item on a table to filter. Is there a way i can shift click AND utilize button bookmarks? Right now my bookmarks undo my shift-clicking even with 'data' unchecked.

Thanks,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @airwolf39 

I'm not sure I understand it correctly. For example, I selected the third row by holding shift and then added a bookmark. When I clicked on the bookmark afterwards, what appeared was the view of the third row I had previously selected. Is this the result you were expecting?

vzhangti_0-1643076839389.png

Based on your needs, you can also use a slicer.

vzhangti_1-1643077065634.png

If the method I provided above can't solve your problem, what's your expected result? Could you please provide more details for it?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @airwolf39 

I'm not sure I understand it correctly. For example, I selected the third row by holding shift and then added a bookmark. When I clicked on the bookmark afterwards, what appeared was the view of the third row I had previously selected. Is this the result you were expecting?

vzhangti_0-1643076839389.png

Based on your needs, you can also use a slicer.

vzhangti_1-1643077065634.png

If the method I provided above can't solve your problem, what's your expected result? Could you please provide more details for it?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

airwolf39
Helper V
Helper V

bump

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.