cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megan2010 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Presenting data in ranking and its percentage in total

Hi, I want to visualise my data in in TopN format. I want want to rank Top 5 Company by is sum of its sales in each class.

Sample data.JPG

Since there are lots of different companies in my data, I only want to show top five company in my visual but still show its percentage in based on total sales.

If I filter it by top N to show top5 the visual add up to 100% with just top5 companies therefore its actual percentage of the sale changes.

I want to display the ranking of the companys by each classes and present data in right percentage.

Hope it make sense. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Presenting data in ranking and its percentage in total

Hi,

You may download my PBI file from here.  Since your data is very less, i have show Top 2 Companies in every Class.  The % is calculated as the total revenue of all companies in the Class (see Class 7).

Hope this helps.

Untitled.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Please show the expected result.

Highlighted
megan2010 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Ashish, below is the type of representation I want. so it shows top5 comanies each class  and its market share.

Sample data2.JPG                                                                                 

Thanks

Super User
Super User

Hi,

You may download my PBI file from here.  Since your data is very less, i have show Top 2 Companies in every Class.  The % is calculated as the total revenue of all companies in the Class (see Class 7).

Hope this helps.

Untitled.png