cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bahare76
Regular Visitor

Presenting SLA performance with Gauge

Dear all,

I need to produce a visual using the Gauge indicator. The sample data which i have is as follows:

Ticket IDRequesterStatus Overdue
1234JamesFalse
2345ArrenFalse
3456AliceFalse
4567JohnTrue
5678DonnaFalse
6789MonicaTrue

As you can see, the column ' Status Overdue' is in Boolean Type (True or False). I just wanted the gauge to indicate the SLA performance in percentage. The calculation is total number of ticket with status overdue as "False" divided by total number of ticket * 100. 

Many thanks for your help.

BS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@bahare76 , if false is boolean 

Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]),FILTER('Monthly Data','Monthly Data'[Overdue Status] =false())), COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@bahare76 , Try a measure like

divide(calculate(count(Table[Ticket ID]), filter(Table,Table[Status] ="False")), count(Table[Ticket ID]))

Hi @amitchandak . Tried this but encountered erro. Do i need to change the data type to Text first. Here is the expression

Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]),FILTER('Monthly Data','Monthly Data'[Overdue Status] ="false")), COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]))

@bahare76 , if false is boolean 

Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]),FILTER('Monthly Data','Monthly Data'[Overdue Status] =false())), COUNT('Monthly Data'[Request ID]))

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.