Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jmb
Regular Visitor

Powerkpi matrix 3.1.1

Hi,

I'm trying to use PowerKPI Matrix 3.1.1.

I use successfully PowerKPI 2.0.0, but can't get the same working with the Matrix version. 

I'm able to have asof date, the KPI name and current value to appear, as well as the sparkline, but I can't get any value or indicator in KPI Status nor Comparizon value.

I keep all parameters "by default".
Is there a trick ?
Thank you for your help !
Jean-marie

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jmb ,

Sorry for that, We cannot reproduce the issue here.

There is a perfect Power KPI matrix file, and you can refer it.

Power1.jpg

If it doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please provide a mockup sample  based on fake data or describe the fields of each tables and the relations between tables simply?

It will be helpful if you can show us the exact expected result based on the tables.

Please upload your files to OneDrive For Business and share the link here. Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply.

BTW, PBIX as attached.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answer, the pbix is very usefull !

In fact I believe that my data is not organized yet the right way to work directly with this vizualization.

My Data structure looks like this :

Date     Metric 1 Actual Value    Metric 1 Target    Metric 1 KPI status index    Metric 2 Actual Value    Metric 2 Target    Metric 2 KPI status index  ... 

I understand it should rather be :

Date    Metric Name    Actual Value    Target Value    KPI status index

2 questions :

1/ Is there a way to have a result with by Data structure (column based ?)

2/ do you have an easy trick to transform dynamically my data structure into the right one ?

Thank you for your help !

JM

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.