Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Snazzybecc
Frequent Visitor

Powerbi Apps not refreshing

HI all,

I have powerbi Pro and am experiencing some issues with refreshing of reports within Powerbi app.  When I create a report wihin my worksapce and share it the report refreshes according to the schdule I have set. 

However I have discovered that within the Powerbi app the dataset shows as being refreshed but this does not refresh the report within the app.  Is there a way around this issue?  Seems the only way to refresh the report is to republish the report from the dsktop app which seems counter-productive considering I have a pro licence

Any advice or explanation would be appreciated on how to get the reports within apps refreshed would be appreciated

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Snazzybecc , hope you have configured refer in power bi service.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-scheduled-refresh

Also, sometimes you make press refresh on report after incremental to see data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Snazzybecc , hope you have configured refer in power bi service.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-scheduled-refresh

Also, sometimes you make press refresh on report after incremental to see data.

thanks @amitchandak 

going through the infomation in the link aided my understnading, refershing is working fine now 

Sam 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.