Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tphelan

PowerPoint app power bi tiles

Hello,

I got a new hard drive after my last one crashed.  Here is my problem:

• I used to have and use “Power BI Tiles” to get charts from my Power BI Dashboards into my PowerPoint presentations.
  • After the harddrive replacement, the  app doesn’t show, I tried the refresh button, after refresh the Power BI Tiles App still doesn’t show up (It's not hidden either, when I go to manage my apps it shows as visible).
  • I click on Manage my Apps and the app is there and viewable

In summary, Power BI Tiles is Visible, in my Office Store, but I can't get it to become available after going to Insert > My Apps

I try getting it from the app store again and it says, “you’ve already got the app”

Once you have something and it works, you depend on it (I need my MTV!).

I updated PowerPoint 2013 to SP1, rebooted, other apps show up and work – I’m stumped ….

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tphelan,

Based on my research, trusted add-ins can display under the list of the Insert -> My apps. In your scenario, please check if the account logged on the PowerPoint app is the same one as accessing Office store.

As the issue is more related to PowerPoint app, I would suggest you post a thread in PowerPoint forum at this link https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=officeitpro to get dedicated support.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

Have you tried to run PowerPoint as an administrator ?

/Erik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.