cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
st-dat Member

PowerPivot 2016 DAX and Measures

I need help to solve the following problems on PowerPivot Excel 2016 Dax/Measures ………..

1 – Top 25 Vendors total spend,

2-  Top 100 items total spend,

3 – Average number of Orders placed to TOP 100 vendors and total dollars spend,

4 – Top 50 grocery items total spend (From groups of items like grocery, hardware, and homecare),

5 – How to count words starting with four lower case letters from a table column, words like: (archNICKLE, erstNESTIN, boesCRAFT),

6-To identify and count words containing lower case letters or upper case letters in a table column, examples (WESTbrOOM, BESTwesTERN,

7 – How to select and count MARITAL STATUS from table A, after comparing table A LASTNAME with table B LASTNAME (Table A and table B have many to many relationship, so PowerPivot excel 2016 will not permit creation of relationship link between them),

8 – My datasheet or report showing values 2, 10, 5, 20  from the table but when double-click to drill through, they display 1000 rows of data instead of 2 or 10 or 5 or 20 rows respectively,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerPivot 2016 DAX and Measures

Hi,

This question is very similar to the one i solved on Saturday/Sunday.  Why are you posting the question again?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 288 members 3,259 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: