Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Saurabh-704

PowerBi report not updating after refresh

Hello All!

I have created one report and published it in microsoft community. That powerBi report is linked with sharepoint. Means all the data related to report and powerBi pbx file is saved in that sharepoint.

So one day by mistake after refreshing instead of replacing that pbx file, I deleted that pbx file and again copied that pbx file there.

So after that the data is getting refresed and after refreshing the data , we refresh the pbx file and after refreshing the pbx file we replace all the data and pbx file in the sharepoint with the updated one.

But after that day, the day when we deleted the pbx file and again copied (instead of replacing that pbx file), the file is not getting reflected in that microsoft communtiy where we published our report.

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Saurabh-704 

Try change the names of online ones to something else on both SharePoint and Service, or change the new create pbix name to something like 'Covid10 new updates'.

Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Saurabh-704 

If you are using Get data in Service, You can try the following steps:

1. connect to your data on the sharepoint again in Desktop

2. upload the pibx to Sharepoint.

3. Within the same workspace, using Get Data connect to the new pibx on Sharepoint

4. republish the report to the microsoft community you mentioned.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you @V-pazhen-msft. But then also when I am publishing it..its showing me-

Annotation 2020-04-24 124124.png

And after this i changed the name ..but then aso its showing same error

@Saurabh-704 

Try change the names of online ones to something else on both SharePoint and Service, or change the new create pbix name to something like 'Covid10 new updates'.

Regards
Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.