Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Axiomite
Resolver II
Resolver II

PowerBi Desktop Slicer with same look an feel as focus mode on the Power Bi app

Hi there, 

With the current dropdown slicers limitiation of increasing the "height" in Power Bi desktop. Are there any work arounds to get same look and feel as when you enter a slicers focus mode on the Power Bi Application. Alternatively I can go and create a bookmark pop out a listed slicer but checking to see if there are alternatives. 

GIF Power Bi.gif

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply. I've gone ahead and created a bookmark with a button. The button pops out a list slicer, user-selected and if he clicks on the background it disappears and the data is filtered. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TBrowne
Advocate I
Advocate I

Turn the Slicer Header on, and with that now on, you can select List as opposed to Dropdown. I think that's what you want?

Thanks for your reply. I've gone ahead and created a bookmark with a button. The button pops out a list slicer, user-selected and if he clicks on the background it disappears and the data is filtered. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Axiomite , With List you can have a larger height.

Thanks for you reply. I've gone ahead and created a book mark with a button. The button pops out a list slicer, user selected and if he clicks on the background it dissapears and the data is filtered. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.