Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fitnesspowerbi
Advocate II
Advocate II

PowerBI duplicating Text Box Header to all pages upon using getdata to upload PBIX File

When I attempt to publish a pbix report that I created using the desktop designer to the web service using get data >files>local file

The textbox I am using as a header gets duplicated on every page and it will not let me delete it. Any idea on a fix or why this is happening? Ive tried renaming the file and uploading it as different names and nothing seems to work.

Here is a screenshot of the issue:

PBI ISSUE2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I haven't had that issue when publishing anything.  I'd send the frown to MS and see if it is a bug.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
fitnesspowerbi
Advocate II
Advocate II

It now seems that the entire first few inches of the first page of the report are being duplicate when I view any other report in that shared workspace, this does not happen when any other users access the report.

I haven't had that issue when publishing anything.  I'd send the frown to MS and see if it is a bug.

fitnesspowerbi
Advocate II
Advocate II

This error is only upon publishing to the site I do not see this error when in the PBI Desktop

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.