Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

flyfreedom

PowerBI desktop Report page not fully visible on screen - appears scrolled off page with no scrollba

My PowerBI desktop Report page has gotten into a weird state where I can't view the full report on the page - it appears partially scrolled off the page but I don't have any scrollbars on the page to fix. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling PowerBI and I've also tried switching between all of the View -> Page View options to no avail. Any idea how to fix this? Please see this screenshot for the issue 

10 REPLIES 10
aguenena
Frequent Visitor

Hi All, 

Please try to change the Advanced Scaling settings to "allow Windows to fix blurry apps". Please refer to https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/fix-blurry-apps-scaling-windows-10/.

Best Regards,

Amr

luckennes
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

I hav the same issue without any other / double screen attached. Is there a workaround. If not, can I download a previous installation of the PB Desktop ?

PBIssue.PNG

Kr

Luc

I found the same issue too when my screen scale was set at 100%.

The way I fixed it is to keep increasing the display scale percent until it is fixed (usually should be around 150%-200%).

Scale ratio that is working for meScale ratio that is working for me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am experiencing this same report display problem when remote login from home to my laptop at work.  I use a dual monitor set up at work.  I am unable to change the display settings on my work laptop via a remote session. Any ideas ?

Has this bug been resolved?

thanks,

Diana

Hi All, 

Please try to change the Advanced Scaling settings to "allow Windows to fix blurry apps". Please refer to https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/fix-blurry-apps-scaling-windows-10/.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! This worked for me on a config of a laptop connected to 2 screens.

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@flyfreedom what about your actual computer settings?   do you have a double screen?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

@vanessafvg that is the issue, thank you! I have my laptop connected to two screens which appears to be causing the problem; when I disconnect from the external screens - the issue goes away. Any idea how to fix this?

Hi @flyfreedom,

It seems the Product Team are working on a fix of this issue. Please refer to Bug-in-Power-BI-desktop-June-Update-Filtering-Data-view.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@vanessafvg that is the issue, thank you! I have my laptop connected to two screens which appears to be causing the problem; when I disconnect from the external screens - the issue goes away. Any idea how to fix this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.