cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmith_it
Regular Visitor

PowerBI Online missing reports

I have an issue where I have setup a report using the Microsoft365 app datasource and after saving the report it is missing from My Workspace area but it is listed in Recents but I cant edit or delete. Is this a bug?

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

3 REPLIES 3
rainer1 Resolver III
Resolver III

Re: PowerBI Online missing reports

Hi,

you can find the App under the Apps tab on the left. Normaly there is a new workspace created for this app where you can delete the dataset and the Report.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
It was useful? Press Thumbs Up!

Microsoft v-kelly-msft
Microsoft

Hi @msmith_it ,

As suggested by @rainer1 ,you can go to Apps to find the data source,as for the edit and delete permission,you should first make sure that whether you have such authority such as below:

4.png

Best Regards,
Kelly

msmith_it
Regular Visitor

I am a administrator for o365 and can delete other reports it is only the ones linked to the Microsoft365 app that I can't I have created the same report 4 times and get the same result

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors