Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Matrix Visualization problem

Hi I have datas that I must use matrix, so I have employees with this datas where they belongs(country, project and etc.) and their trainings with dates. Employee with his classes looks good in Visual but slider is not working, while I'm sliding. 

Clicked show as table but Employee fields (country, project and etc.) not showing as in Visual.

111.jpg

@amitchandak 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on your description, did you mean you cannot use sliders in Martix visual and some fields cannot show in the visual? I have tried to reproduce this scene but it seems work fine in my environment.

Maybe you can try these ways to test again:

1. Please try to re-create a new Matrix visual in the same report to test again
  2. Please try to update the power bi desktop to the latest version April 2020( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494 ) to test again
  3. Please try to re-create a new report to test again

If above not help, could you please consider providing the dummy pbix?

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yingjl ,

I mean above report which is the black, I think that there are rows in freeze mode and rows are taking the showed part of vizualization so I cannot see the other columns. The below tables sliders working good, but the Employee other fields are not sorder by column they are sorted in tree type.

I want to make freeze rows slideable or the below Table as column based not tree-based.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.