Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Desktop Window Sizing Error

Hi all,

I have been having this window sizing problem from time to time (Shown in image below).  Not sure what triggers this but when this happens, the only solution is to restart my computer even though I have tried to close the window and open it again. 

If it helps:

• I have downloaded another version of power bi before. I used advanced download to uninstall the older version and download the latest version
  • While navigating the window shown in the image below,  I am able to go to the first tab by clicking the bottom left corner of the window (in the area of red 1). And also the second tab by clicking on the area of red 2.

Capture.PNG

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

You could try and enable the option that lets Windows try and fix apps so they're not blurry.

First go into display settings and then go into advanced scaling settings and set the option to on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

You could try and enable the option that lets Windows try and fix apps so they're not blurry.

First go into display settings and then go into advanced scaling settings and set the option to on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! @Gordonlilj  The sizing errors never happened ever since I've tried this solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.