Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

noor
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Desktop Table

Hi

I need to devlop a power bi dashboard. The dashobard will contain a table and I want 2 coulmns to have buttons. On button click I want to call my other reports on button click. Is this possible.Someone please help me out.Please see the below image.

Thanks

image.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly I don't think this is possible in Power BI Desktop (although I wish it was). You can set up links to web pages so could point to reporting services or something like that.

I can see others have already requested the same feature, you might want to vote for it here.

Thanks Barney

How can I show images in power bi table column. Is there any any option for that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can specify the URL of an image and get that to display, here's the link announcing the feature.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-weekly-service-update-1110/#kpi

Barney

I don't have excel file. My data is coming from stream analytics and I want some of my columns to have images/icons. Upon certain conditions I want to change the image in that column. Is there any other option or do I need to create my own control if yes how can I do that.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.