Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

v-nasa
Employee
Employee

PowerBI Dashboard

We can pin any chart from report to dashboard, is there way I know where this pinned chart goes to which dashboard, if I have multiple dashboard at my workspace.

5 REPLIES 5
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@v-nasa I suppose this point needs to be considered seriously by Power BI Team as Q&A for a particular Dashboard depends on visualization pinned from a particular report. In this case wrong pin on a Dashboard can affect results. 

To pin visualization frst select the Dashboard and then pin is the only option available. 

We added a feature some time ago that gives you the option to pin visuals to any of the dashboards in your workspace. It defaults to the last one you were viewing, but you can choose any of them.
konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The graph is pinned to the "Active Dashboard" - the one that you last viewed..To see which is click on the Power BI text ( upper left corner ) from anywhere and it will open the active dashboard..If you need another dashboard first select the dashboard & then you must choose the report to pin from..

Konstantinos Ioannou

It would be nice if the active Dashboard can be show in another color in the lefthand navigation pane.

Or a Pin To... option when you click the Pin button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.