Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerBI Connectors compatibilty

Hello Experts, Can someone let me know what is the backward compatibility for SAP .NET Connector with powerbi versions ?

Scenario : if i can upgrade my sap .net connector beyond - SAP .Net Connector 3.0 for .net 4.0 x64  for how long it will be compatible with powerbi with different versions. Since poerbi gets updates frequently i would like to know how the backward compatibility works with connector. Can someone please throw some light on this ? Thanks, K

3 REPLIES 3
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 
With my research, there is no doc records the compatibility information of Power bi desktop versions with SAP. Net connector versions. Also, there's no way to roll back to previous version file so it is not possible to test with version compatibility. My suggestion is try always update your Power BI version. and  SAP .Net Connector.  

If it is really urgent, you could create a support ticket see if the power bi team is able to provide you the solution.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @V-pazhen-msft ,

I dont have Pro License without that how can i open support ticket ?

Thank You,

K

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V-pazhen-msft 

Thanks for your Reply. The issue i have is we are not licensed to update SAP .NetConnector 4.0. This means we need to live with the one i mention, with such scenario i would like to know until which version of powerbi it will be compatible with powerbi.

Cheers,

K

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.