Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sriks
Regular Visitor

PowerApps inside Power BI, PowerApp version

Hi,

I remarked that when i embed a PowerApp in a report in Power BI desktop, the version of the app is fixed and is the [live] version of the moment i embed it.

How can i update the version of my embeded app to match the new [live] version of my app without re-embeding it ?

Thanks in advance,

Sriks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Sriks, 

The PowerApp visual is built-in visual in PowerBI desktop, so if you want to update this , it might need to update powerbi  desktop  version(I can't get this in powerbi marketplace currently), and  re-open your report, run it and publish to your service to see whether it work or not.

By the way, did you mean that current app version can't work in your environment? I think this should be compatibility.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Sriks, 

The PowerApp visual is built-in visual in PowerBI desktop, so if you want to update this , it might need to update powerbi  desktop  version(I can't get this in powerbi marketplace currently), and  re-open your report, run it and publish to your service to see whether it work or not.

By the way, did you mean that current app version can't work in your environment? I think this should be compatibility.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.