cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

PowerApps cannot integrate existing app to PowerBI

EDIT: Seems like I can't even find the PowerApps visual inside the marketplace anymore. Has Microsoft discontinued PowerApps visual for PowerBI?

Good morning,

I have created a PowerApps app with a specific width and height and I'm trying to integrate it into PowerBI as a visual but seems like PowerApps isn't picking up any datasources as highlighted below:
missing_ds.png
And I indeed have fields with values as my PowerApps Data:
pa_data.png

If I attempt to create a NEW PowerApps via the visual I am able properly integrate with PowerBI and the DataSource option is visible:
found_ds.png

However, upon testing with data retrieval inside a gallery I'm returning empty data:
gallery1.pngblank_fields.png

When I reload the app I can then see my values:
values_found.png

I know this may not be an intended behavior as I've created a few PowerApps that integrate with PowerBI before with custom width and height. Anyone else experiencing such behaviors? Who can I report this to?  Or, how can this be fixed?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps cannot integrate existing app to PowerBI

Hi @hnguyen76 ,

You can refer to the document PowerApps custom visual for Power BI .

It seems the issue is about the Power Apps, I'd suggest you post this issue in the Power Apps Community for more professional help .

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors