Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mpraka
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power embedded into power apps - Access to Everyone in Organization

Hi All,

I have a power apps and i have embedded the power bi report into that. I have provided access "Everyone in Organization" both in power apps and Power BI but whenever a new user is going into power apps and if they go into that power bi page it is asking the permission to them. How to make sure that this is present for everyone in the organization and doesn't ask for individual users when they click on the power bi page? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Prakash M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mpraka ,

Based on your description, you need to add permissions to the embedded report.
Please refer to the following links:

Embed Power BI report in a Power BI embedded analytics application for your organization - Power BI ...

Embed content in your Power BI embedded analytics application for your organization - Power BI | Mic...

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jialluo-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mpraka ,

Based on your description, you need to add permissions to the embedded report.
Please refer to the following links:

Embed Power BI report in a Power BI embedded analytics application for your organization - Power BI ...

Embed content in your Power BI embedded analytics application for your organization - Power BI | Mic...

Best Regards,
Gallen Luo
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.