Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vihj
Frequent Visitor

Power bi visual Gantt 2.2.3 edit color on timeline

Hi 

I am using Gantt 2.2.3 visual in Power bi. It works fine but for some reason, the visual has by default a blue background at the timeline which I can't remove. I have seen colleagues using the same visual but they don't have a blue background. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? I haven't been able to change the color which is a bit frustrating. Does anyone have a solution for me to try? 

Kind regards

Victoriagantt 2.2.3.png

5 REPLIES 5
kieren_atwork

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but how did you get the bubble colour to change depending on "Byggdel"? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you found the solution? I have the same problem too and looking for the solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I solved the problem by changing the theme 

rosiindahag_0-1630378275432.pngrosiindahag_1-1630378499692.png

Thanks for the help on changing color on the timeline, works perfectly! Is there also a way to change the background color of the category labels (Y-axis)? I tried changing the rest of the theme elements but nothing had an impact on the category labels. There's an option on changing the font color but not the background from what I've found.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vihj ,

Please try these solutions to check:

1. Recerate a Gantt visual to try
  2. Update the Gantt visual to try
  3. Recreate a new .pbix file to try

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.