Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power bi measure

Hello All, 

As you can see in image I am trying to filter M_Total Revenue based on dynamic slicer like for past 3 days, 7 days etc.

But when I add M_Total Profit into same table it is showing me all values of M_Total Profit while I want to see only row which is filtered by measure M_Total Revenue.

Appreciate your help.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Do you want to show these rows where M_Total Revenue are not blank? If so, you can set the value of M_Total Revenue in visual level filter to be "Not blank". 

If the above method doesn't solve your issue, please share sample data of your table and expected result following the guide in this post:https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Do you want to show these rows where M_Total Revenue are not blank? If so, you can set the value of M_Total Revenue in visual level filter to be "Not blank". 

If the above method doesn't solve your issue, please share sample data of your table and expected result following the guide in this post:https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, it working perfect, thank you so much

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Similar to previous query, for attached image, I want to show only those row which has value in right most column, here it is 01 Feb 2019 have value in two row only as mark with blue color line, once I see only these two row I want to see what was value of that symbol for respective past date in given columns. Thank you...

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors