Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

namarta
Regular Visitor

Power bi embedded reports responsive for the custom application

I am working on a project where we are using c#/mvc for application to show the power bi embedded reports in our custom application. When we run the application on the desktop view it is working fine, but not in mobile view. When we reduce the size of the browser the power bi report gets disappear, to make the page responsive we have added the CSS code and it is working fine for the c# code but not for the power bi report.

Please suggest how can I make the power bi report responsive.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @namarta,

I would sugget you create a mobile view of the report. Please refer to power-bi/desktop-create-phone-report.

Please refer to tree/master/App%20Owns%20Data for details of embedding. 

1. How did you embed the phone view? Seems good in my test.

2. What's the expected result? Autosize the iframe of Power BI Reports?

Power_bi_embedded_reports_responsive_for_the_custom_application

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @namarta,

Can you mark the proper answer as a solution please?

Best Regards,

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @namarta,

I would sugget you create a mobile view of the report. Please refer to power-bi/desktop-create-phone-report.

Please refer to tree/master/App%20Owns%20Data for details of embedding. 

1. How did you embed the phone view? Seems good in my test.

2. What's the expected result? Autosize the iframe of Power BI Reports?

Power_bi_embedded_reports_responsive_for_the_custom_application

Best Regards,

Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the answer, it helped me in making some of the reports responsive. I have some more reports which are in the tabular format and I want to make them responsive but I couldn't see the option for responsive under the general tab of the power bi. 

Please suggest if there is an option to make the tabular formatted report responsive.

Regards,

namrata

Hi @namarta,

Do you mean the function in the snapshot below? Seems the Table visual doesn't have such a option.

Power_bi_embedded_reports_responsive_for_the_custom_application2

Best Regards,

Dale

Exactly, when I am trying to make the tabular report responsive this option is not appearing under the general tab.

Hi @namarta,

I would suggest you vote up this idea.

Best Regards,

Dale

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.