Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sudharshan1919
Helper III
Helper III

Power bi Connector

Hi All,

I am using power bi connector. Think of i am using a power bi teams connector, and there is very huge data in it, but i want to filter the data from the source itself. That means while connecting to the connector only, i need only a particular group of data. Is this really possible ?, If Yes then How can i do it.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Sudharshan1919 , I can see transform data while loading the data, You can add filter in power query

No amit, not like that

Think if i am using Personal Teams connector, and when connected with connector.. then Transform Data option will be displyed, after going to Transform Data only we will be able to filter the required group of data.

But my case is without the Transform Data option, i.e if i belong to Group "Knights", i should be able to get only the Knights group data. Is it possible through Power BI Connector.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.