Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

QBek
Employee
Employee

Power Point into Power BI Report

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to embed Power Point presentation into Power BI Report using iFrame. I was able to create HTML iframe in my report and able to embed webpages except the power point that is in a Sharepoint. It would show up as blank iframe on PBI Desktop and grey iframe on PBI Services. I am using embed link provided by pptx. Any advice or suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @QBek ,

It is possible by using the new navigation builder in Power BI Apps to add Links into the published page. You can embed your Power Point slide inside of Power BI Apps page by using this new capability.

Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @QBek ,

It is possible by using the new navigation builder in Power BI Apps to add Links into the published page. You can embed your Power Point slide inside of Power BI Apps page by using this new capability.

Best Regards

Lucien

Hi @v-luwang-msft,

Thank you for the guidence, it worked. Just was confused where was the new navigation builder until I realized the PBI has updated the Navigation to Contant and that is where embeding can be done.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.