Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

d_u_a
Helper II
Helper II

Power KPI titles of axes

samplechart.jpg 

Is it possible to give title to axes like in image (Weight,Days,Run)? I couldn't find that option in Power KPI visual .

4 REPLIES 4
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @d_u_a,

On the Power KPI I'm not aware that this is possible, on the other visuals on the Axis (X or Y) options just turn the Title on and you will get that option available.

Axis_title.png

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

I still couldn't find a way for title of axis in Power KPI . 
Also i have two more questions :
1)As you see in this image there are 'K' and ',' in the number on Y axis but in table their format not like this , i want full numbers like 144100 on y axis . I tried to change it by going to Modelling tab then changed Data Type and Format to decimal number but didn't change in a true way . Is there a solution for this in Power KPI ?
2)I want to days by one by but it's not . I want like : 08 May , 09 May , 10 May  but it showing : 08 May ,10 May ,12 May .

I know solution of this problems in Line Chart Visual but it's not working the same in Power KPI , tried same solutions but didn't achieve in Power KPI .
axisesFormat.PNG

Hi @d_u_a,

If you use the search functionality on the format options you will find:

- Display units Y-Axis - change to none

Regarding the Date I don't see the option for the Continuous vs Categorical Option.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

When i resize width of the chart screen more bigger all day appeared on x axis .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.