Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power KPI Matrix

Hello everyone, 

I'm using the powerKPIMatrixEB and it does everything I need with comparisons to targets and sparkline trends - I'm having trouble trying to get it to sort on a column other than what's been put into Metric Name. At the moment I have the name of sales person in the Metric Name and their sales amount in Current Value.

Capture.JPG

At the moment it's sorted (alphabetically) by the name of sales person and I'm wanting to order it so that it's able to be sorted by their sale amount. Am I missing something somewhere that I can set which column it gets sorted by? I've tried the "Sort Order" on the Fields tab but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Grateful for any help or guidance with this one.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, it seems not possbile to sort by a specific solumn in Power KPI Matrix. You may come up a new idea about such a feature request to make this feature coming sooner.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for looking into that for me @v-yulgu-msft I appreciate it.

I don't think there would be much support for the idea (especially when there are other higher priority ideas that I'd like to see implemented). 

I guess it was more to make sure that it was a limitation of the visual and not something I was missing.

Thanks again.

Ashish_Mathur
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I do not know what visual you are trying to build but in a simple Table visual, you can simply click on the Sales Amount heading and sort in ascending/descending order.

Regards,
Ashish Mathur
http://www.ashishmathur.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - Thank you for the reply. 

I'm using a custom visualisation that's accessible from the Marketplace called: "Power KPI Matrix". I've added a screenshot of where I've obtained the visualisation. I hope this provides more clarity.Capture.JPG

Did you find a solution? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.