Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

stsau
Frequent Visitor

Power KPI Matrix Visual - Comparison Value not displayed

Hi,

my issue look similar to what has been descibed earlier, see https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-KPI-Matrix-Visual-Issues/idi-p/331289

kpi-test.JPG

Using a my production data as well as a small test dataset the comparison value is not displayed.

I am using current version 2.1.2.0 of powerkpimatrix visual, I see this effect om both column and row based setup.
is that error coming back into the latest version or is there any workaround?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

column mapping was missing, the visual is working fine

thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @stsau,

Did you try the demo here from this site? I upgraded the visual and enable the Comparison option. It seems fine. Can you share your file? You can mask your private data first.

Power_KPI_Matrix_Visual_Comparison_Value_not_displayed

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

column mapping was missing, the visual is working fine

thanks

I have the same problem. What do you mean by column mapping was missing?

click the 3 dots in the right top corner, select edit and a new dialog opens called "column mapping". select parameters for the columns, at least actual value and comparison value

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

I had the same issue and following your suggestions it now works fine.

Thanks. I was supporting something someone else created and wasn't aware of the mapping option until I saw your post and downloaded the instructions.

hello,

thanks for your response. Yes I tried the sample data and that works for. However trying the same visual version with my one data fails. I like to share my sample file, https://www.dropbox.com/s/sp3e65g9x27ef5u/KPI-test.pbix?dl=0
Please let me know if you cann access or different way of sharing the pbix

thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.