Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

elynch
Frequent Visitor

Power KPI Matrix - Showing aggregated values

First of all, I'd like to congratule this amazing and practical visual. I am wondering if the "Actual Value" and "Comparison" can be aggregated by the time slicer to show like monthly/quarterly/yearly values instead of the last period value.

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @elynch,

I'm a little confused about your scenario. Could you describe it in more details?

What time slicer do you create? Timeline Slicer or others?

Do you have date category in KPI Matrix? If you have, I'm afraid that cannot be aggreated.

If your scenario similar with below, it seems that "Actual Value" and "Comparison" can be aggregated by the time slicer.

Untitled.png

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft,

Thanks for you reply.

Using your example, I would like to use on the Actual Value the aggregated value from January to December, or in a hypothetical situation January and September while the Actual value shows 33,790 (17,453 + 16,337). Does it make sense? At the moment, the actual value is showing the last date value.

Thanks again 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.