Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fitin1rb
Helper III
Helper III

Power KPI Matrix Help

Hello - I am trying to use the Power KPI Matrix (could be a VERY valuable tool for our teams) but it seems to be very unfriendly to create. Maybe I am just unaware how to use it. I have searched the Power BI site as well as Google to try to find tutorials on how to use it but there is not much out there that is useful. I was wondering if someone could help me. Do you need to create a separate table in order to use this? I have measure tables that I have created to give me the metrics for all my KPI's which I can add to the matrix just fine, but when I try to do a KPI status and comparison values nothing shows up.  I get no icons, no comparison value, nothing.

Can anyone help me with how to use this visual? 

Thank You!

Ryan

2 REPLIES 2
Rfranca
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

hi, @Fitin1rb

Power KPI Microsoft Corporation

A powerful KPI Indicator with multi-line chart and labels for current date, value and variances.

The Power KPI visual is for presenting a key performance indicator (KPI) along with a variety of supporting information, including:

• Title, Subtitle
  • Current date and KPI status (value, indicator symbol, variance)
  • Line chart with KPI trend, forecast line, and other comparison lines, as well as tooltips

Please try and test using it. And please mark the right reply as answer if your issue has been resolved, otherwise, please feel free to ask if you have any other issue.

Best Regards,
Rfranca

Hey @Rfranca I am looking to use the Power KPI MATRIX.  I have used the Power KPI before and it is nice, but I want to use the Matrix as a scorecard and then it provides the ability to see the Power KPI line graph for each specific KPI when clicked on.

I am having issues creating the Matrix as I am not able to get KPI Statuses or Comp Values to show.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.