Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

iNuii
Frequent Visitor

Power KPI Matrix Actual Value

Hi.

I got a problem with using Power KPI Matrix, that the Actual Value which show up in the matrix is not the latest one,

and I try to setting it as Last but no dropdown shown as Last value.

please help....

12 REPLIES 12
zlokesh
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @iNuii,

Can you  please put the detailed scenario with screenshot (or example) so that we can get idea. Thanks

iNuii
Frequent Visitor

@zlokeshplease find in the screenshot you will find the current value that shown and the 2nd screenshot will show as the value that shown in the table is not a latest one.

one1.pngtwo2.png

Thank you,

Hi @iNuii,

Still not cleared the picture, but as per my understanding i think you select the percentage as value instead of actual number.  ( I think you are talking about the KPI Status value  not Net Income and First Target).

It would be great if you highlight the values from both pictures. Thanks

iNuii
Frequent Visitor

@zlokesh

Okay...

The Current Value in table is 905 (this value is from May)

one1p.png

But what I want is the value from June (Latest Value)

two2p.png

Thank you,

Hi @iNuii

Oh God still not able to understand (sorry), Can you please share table data Structure and Power BI Desktop Visualization window. Thanks

iNuii
Frequent Visitor

@zlokeshSorry for late, as the previous issue I already fix it. but now I got a new issue.

is it possible to show some value in matrix as percentage, I meant not all in the column (ex. value in current value and in comparison value)

Thank you in advance

Hello!

Can you please illustrate how did you overcome the problem of the last value showing instead of aggregated value in Actual Value Column?

Hi @iNuii,

Please go thorugh below image, Hope will solve this. Thanks

KPI Percentage.jpg

iNuii
Frequent Visitor

Sorry @zlokeshI use the custom visualization (Power KPI Matrix) and I can't see menu for changing format

Matrix.pngMatrix KPI.png

Thank you

Do you mind me asking how you imported the Target values? 

Hi @iNuii,

Which values you would like to display as percentage in your screenshots? 

Please try to select the column or measure, then change format option: 

q7.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft Thank you, I already tried as your advice, but the value is disappear. I think it may from the limit of visualization that cannot use percentage to calculate.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.