Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Bi turned WHITE when I opened it this morning!

I guess there was an update over the weekend....... and I am going crazy trying to turn this back to normal Dark mode but it is not available. This looks weird!!! If you know anything about how to switch this back please help!!!
Thank you
Kevin

power.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@max-w 
I figured this out. This is a part of the June 2019 update. They say they are going to eventually introduce a dark mode, did not say when. We have to get used to this style for now. 😕

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also stuck on this bad white design

I hope they give us the option to change back soon

max-w
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having the same issue, can't find a way to change it back either.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Something tells me there's not a way to go back right now. Looked around for a while and couldnt find anything. I'm guessing in an another update this will be an option, much like you have the option to set the theme in excel. But just a guess. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Awesome, thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@max-w 
I figured this out. This is a part of the June 2019 update. They say they are going to eventually introduce a dark mode, did not say when. We have to get used to this style for now. 😕

Bummer, thanks for the update...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.