cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chotu27 Member

Power Bi desktop June 2017 update

Hi All,

I downloaded latest Power Bi desktop and i can see some features working but . I cannot see the drill through and bookmarks pane features in desktop.

bookmarks.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
belvoir Member

Re: Power Bi desktop June 2017 update

@chotu27 - these features were announced in the Data Insights Summit and will be available over the next quarter, but not in the June release. You can see what's new at - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-june-feature-summary/

Be aware that, when major new features are released, they are sometimes in preview and so you need to have turned on preview features option in your settings.

2 REPLIES 2
belvoir Member

@chotu27 - these features were announced in the Data Insights Summit and will be available over the next quarter, but not in the June release. You can see what's new at - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-june-feature-summary/

Be aware that, when major new features are released, they are sometimes in preview and so you need to have turned on preview features option in your settings.

Highlighted
JeanBean Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Whats the solution? I added the preview features and nothing, still not seeing the updates

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 285 members 2,929 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: