cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave500 Visitor
Visitor

Re: Power Bi & MS Forms

I'm curious too - has anyone got this to work using any of the solutions mentioned above? I'm also having difficulty connecting to MS Forms 365 using the embedded URL approach.

This might be helpful.

I found a workaround by using the API Streaming Dataset in Power BI. I have a Flow connected to my Form and it populates to that dataset each time a new Form is submitted.

This video was helpful to achieve it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRrCqdWbT-U

Hello , 

I am facing the error while login into the power bi , can anyone have solution for this.

You’re using xyz@.com with another Microsoft service already. To finish signing up for Microsoft Power BI, sign in with your existing password.

Regards 

Anuj gupta 

Thomas Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Maybe a bit more complicated, but you can create a Microsoft Flow which triggers when somebody submits the Microsoft Form. The flow can write the data to an Excel/SQL/Google/etc. All sources you can connect to using PBI.

Lazarohermoso Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This is not a solution. It is a workaround. What if you have several forms, will you make a query to each web link? There is a connector to survey moneky and there’s no one to Microsoft Forms?
Highlighted
fduran Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Does anyone know if Microsoft has any plans on creating a connector for MS Forms?

G_Gornall Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have several forms that were created from within sharepoint, so the associated excel file is visible in our sharepoint site - I cannot get PowerBi to read from these

If the same folder, I have a "Master File" which is populated via MS flow whenever an entry is made using any of the forms - This one I can get power BI to read setting up as

Get data>web>(link to the file minus everytihing in the address after the .xlsx)

I don't understand the different behaviour. I would like to try and get Power BI to read the excel files from each individual form and combine so I can bypass the MS flow part