Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ironpixel
Employee
Employee

Power BI to Zendesk Login broke, possibly with new privacy/security requirements.

Hello,

It seems that as of the lates Power BI privacy/security updates, the ability to login to Zendesk broke.

This has been working seamlessly for months.  Today as I opened the desktop app and tried to refresh the data I had to re-login to all accounts and reset privacy.  This worked fine for all accounts except for Zendesk.  My Zendesk credentials haven't changed.

I am getting the following script error.

An error has occured in the script on this page

Line: 0
Char: 0
Error: Script error.
Code 0
URL: https://static.zdassets.com/classic/assets/zendesk/auth/v2/host-4e823fcd5ee77989db0365dbd7fe9e83fe19...

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a critical piece of our workflow.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ironpixel
Employee
Employee

It looks like Power BI updates required new Sensitivity settings.

This required logging into source data again through a browser.

Updates to the browser weren't compatible with the source provider.
Switching default browser solved the log in issue, allowing me to set the sensitivity settings and proceed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
disco_sam
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Ironpixel How did you manage to solve this issue? Which browser did it work for you? I tried switching from Chrome to IE but doesn't seem to work. How do you set the sensitivity settings?

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work anymore
Zendesk support couldn't help me but suggested others to talk to at Zendesk, but I haven't managed to get a reply from them.
I'd love to figure out how to get this working!!
I haven't tried the rest API as suggested.

Ironpixel
Employee
Employee

It looks like Power BI updates required new Sensitivity settings.

This required logging into source data again through a browser.

Updates to the browser weren't compatible with the source provider.
Switching default browser solved the log in issue, allowing me to set the sensitivity settings and proceed.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ironpixel,

Did you mean the zendesk connector? AFAIK, it still in beta, so it may apply some changes on connections or verification which cause the compatible issue with your data sources. For this scenario, you can consider contacting to power bi team to report this.

BTW, have you tried to use rest API to get data from zendesk?
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.