cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lance21
Regular Visitor

Power BI to Report Builder for Pagination

I need to create paginated reports in Power BI embedded.  It appears that Report Builder is the best option to do this.  However, I dont want to have to recreate the entire Power BI Dashboard in Report Builder from scratch.  

Is there an option to (1) Import a Power BI Dashboard into Report Builder  - or - (2) is there a better method to create Paginated reports from Power BI?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
RileyMurphy

Have there been any updates regarding this? 

shyammayhs
Helper III
Helper III

I would also like to achieve something similar to this. Did you manage to find a solution at the end?

Lance21
Regular Visitor

I have an existing Power BI Dashboard with a slicer. There are 10 different slicer possibilities.  I would like to return a paginated report that has each of the 10 slicers options on a different page.  Is that possible?

If Report Builder is the best option, can I import the existing Dashboard into Report Builder so that I dont have to create a report from a blank canvas.

Thank you

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

In case you need more information, please update the ticket with examples

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin

Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.